As we know that on 17th September we will be celebrating H.H. Bhakti Charu Swami Maharaja’s 72nd Vyasa Puja. Maharaja will be in Ujjain for Srila Prabhupada Memorial Festival and at that time devotees there will also celebrate Maharaja’s Vyasa Puja. This is the time where we can show our gratitude towards Maharaja by glorifying him and te glorification written by each devotee will be compiled in book. The compiled offerings will be presented to Maharaja and shared on BCS Istagosthi, BCS Facebook page and BCS Whatsapp group.
Anyone can submit an offering, and the strict deadline is 15th August 2017. Please see below for guidelines on how to submit your offering.
Submit your offerings by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and write ‘Vyasa Puja offering from [your spiritual name or first and last name]’ in the subject line of the email.
You can help us serve Maharaja by sending your offering early.
You may wish to write about:
- Maharaja’s classes, retreats, events and achievements over the past year.
- Maharaja’s services and projects in ISKCON.
- Maharaja’s mood of service.
- Maharaja’s relationship with Srila Prabhupada.
- Maharaja’s relationships with his God-brothers.
- Maharaja’s relationships with devotees.
- Other devotees’ appreciations of Maharaj’s life and past-times.
- Your relationship with Maharaj: first meeting, instructions, services, realisations.
- The role Maharaj plays in your spiritual life: your spiritual growth, how you are meeting challenges, how you are carrying out his instructions.
- How you will be celebrating Maharaj’s Vyasa Puja.
- Your hopes and aspirations for Maharaj’s year ahead.
- Your prayers and gratitude to Maharaj.
last date of submission :- 15th August 2017
place of submission :- By email at offerings@bhakticharuswami.